Click on the links below to view the Research and Publications, or
to show all
- Year 2007
- Knowledge and Attitude of Mothers Attending MCH Service About Breast feeding. By:
Wafa Al Sharbati, Rasha al Mahroos, Juhaina Bu Hindi, Anaam Huaasin
- Attitude and Practice Of Primary Care Physician In the Management of Hyperlipidemia.
By: Amal Busali, Hala Al Assomi, Ashwaq Sabt, Basma Al Saffar, A.Hussain Mohsen
- Audit of Iron Deficiency Anemia in 9 Months Old Infants in Isa Town Health Centre.
By: Enas Al Ekri, Kubra S.Hashim, Ghufran Ahmed, Lulwa Khairi, Ausama Al Arayedh
- Knowledge about diabetes among diabetic patients attending endocrine out patient
clinic in primary care setting in Bahrain. By: Moh’d Al Shaikh, Emad Al Basri, Ali
Al Ekri, Farishta Moh’d,.
- Knowledge and beliefs of Bahrainin adults about hazards of sheesha smoking on health.
By: Lana Al Khaja, Tayba’a Al Aradi, Raja Al Noaimi, , Hayfa Ahmed, Reham Al Jarf
Knowledge attitude of primary care doctor in Bahrain regarding sexually transmitted
disease in women. By: Naeema Abdulla, Zainab Abdulhadi, Hala Al Farra, Wafa Al Farra
- Year 2006
- Job Satisfaction in departments of highest Sick Leave takers in the Ministry of
Health in the Kingdom of Bahrain. By: Buthaina Al-Saffar, Reem Al-Arrayedh, Jaleela
Al-Saied, Howida Ali, Warda Marhoon
- Attitude of Primary of Care physician Towards the Clinical Guidelines. By: Amal
Ganem, Ghada Al-Zaiani, Basma Harara, Khadija Al-Aradi
Patients' Satisfaction in Primary Health Care.By: Amani Ali, Arwa Mahmood, reem
Al-Saffar, Furoozan A.Nabi
- Year 2005
- Osteoporosis in Bahraini in Female aged 45-75. By: Lubna Al-Jar, Hanan Al-Hawaj,
Ejlal Al-Alawi, Amina Balushi
- Knowledge and attitude of family physician toward natural family planning. By: Amal
Al-Ekri, Wedad Shabani, Reem Al-Saffar, Hala Al-Jassim, Noora Rumaihi
- The barriers that physicians in primary care setting encounter STD with their patients.
By: Khawla Saad, Fatima Al-Alawi, Sumaya Doseri, Abeer Al-Ostad, Maher Al-Hulaibi